Re: Can we improve things?
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico novell com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can we improve things?
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:43:40 -0500
On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 21:56 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> I know Planet GNOME maintenance has been patchy -- I've been thinking about
> ways to alleviate that while keeping strong editorship in place. The Board
> has prompted me about this too, so I have plenty of incentive to resolve it
> without any of the poop flinging we've seen in this thread.
Does this need to be any more complicated than having a "planet-gnome"
module on SVN, and a README that says "to add someone to the feed, put
him in people.xml"? Then anyone who has a SVN account can add someone
else to Planet.
] [Thread Prev