Re: Who would be a good member? [Was: About the coming election]

Le mercredi 07 novembre 2007, à 23:53 +0200, Quim Gil a écrit :
> - Don't trust much the introduction written by the candidates when
> running for election. It's not that they are lying, they just might be
> too optimistic on that moment - and they are marketing themselves.
> Trust their path in GNOME, their actions and contributions.

Also, people tend to forget what they wrote in their introduction after
a few months :-) Again, as Quim said, it's not because they're bad
people. It's just really easy to forget the original "plan" when many
new things have appeared in the meantime!

(I'm sure I'd be ashamed to see I didn't do what I wrote in mine last
year)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.