Who would be a good member? [Was: About the coming election]

<quote who="Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay">

> That in effect perhaps raises the important question "So who would be a
> good member of the Board?".

Above all else, I hope you vote for people you know and trust to represent
what you value about GNOME. To put it in a clunky but simple way, if "GNOME
is People", vote for the people who "are GNOME".

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "I love 2001. Especially the beginning with the proto-humans screaming
    at each other and beating each other to death with rocks and bones.
      That very neatly encapsulates my whole concept of interpersonal
                     relationships." - Branden Robinson