Re: Who would be a good member? [Was: About the coming election]

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 06:35:50PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> what you value about GNOME. To put it in a clunky but simple way, if "GNOME
> is People", vote for the people who "are GNOME".

Dear god... I didn't know GNOME was made of old people who had assisted
death in order to make canned food! Quick, let's tear it all down!

GNOME IS PEOPLE! GNOME IS PEOPLE! [1]

Rui

[1] just search for "soylent green is people" and have a short laugh

--
All Hail Discordia!
Today is Sweetmorn, the 19th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?