Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents
- From: Michael Meeks <michael meeks novell com>
- To: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms 1407 org>
- Cc: "foundation-list gnome org" <foundation-list gnome org>, Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Subject: Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:51:39 +0100
On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 19:43 +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> > NNB. don't believe everything you read ;-) particularly in this area.
> Specially from people who work for a company that is strategically
> aligned with Microsoft.
1stly that's the purest nonsense :-) Novell competes vigorously
with MS; but anyhow this is my personal view regardless of
2ndly separating 'strategy' from bogus technical arguments is
my goal here. Stick with the strategy, but lets cut
3rdly You're to be congratulated for not just believing
unthinkingly what I write; neat ! I personally, find it
much harder to keep those critical faculties engaged as
I absorb views that correspond with my own; but it's very
worthwhile doing so.
All the very best,
michael meeks novell com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev