From: foundation-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:foundation-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Richard Stallman
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:43 AM
To: Miguel de Icaza
Cc: foundation-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents

    Instead of using an ad-hominem attack, you could point us why Larry
    Rosen is wrong and you are right, his credentials seem pretty solid to
    me:

Larry Rosen persistently spreads misinformation about the GNU GPL and
what it implies for linking with non-free software.  We cannot treat
him as a reliable authority.  He has his own agenda.