Re: Regarding OOXML and Microsoft patents

There wasn't any name calling. Just statement of facts.

That they aren't favourable... well, saying someone is parroting obvious
talking points is far from calling anyone a fanatic, but maybe that's
just me.

--
This statement is false.
Today is Boomtime, the 66th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?