Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

Hi,

Ross Golder wrote:
> It shouldn't be hard to find a bank that does support our needs, open an
> account with them, transfer the money from the old account, close the
> old account, update some docs/notes. I can't see it costing more than a
> few hours and maybe a few dollars. A reasonably motivated administrator
> should have that done in a day or two, I'd have thought, then they won't
> have to sit around waiting for our bank to fix their systems.

Update our records in various invoicing systems, go through paypal
confirmation with the new account, get a credit card set up, change the
credit card number with various suppliers, ...

Changing banks, as anyone who has done so can tell you, is a pain - you
end up finding out months afterwards that people you hadn't thought of
still have your old bank details for electronic payments.

> I'm also curious
> about who the current bank is :)

It's no secret - it's Silicon Valley Bank. I have no idea how or why
they were chosen.

Cheers,
Dave.

--