Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

Richard Stallman wrote:
>     Since you're not looking for kernel hackers,
>     please make that "GNU/Linux literate".
>     You probably want someone who knows how to edit with Emacs,
>     do accounting with GNUcash and Gnumeric, operate GNOME, etc.
>
> (Quim Gil pointed out that it may be necessary to hire someone
> who isn't GNU/Linux literate, just to get someone soon.
> I'm not trying to dispute that question.)

In reality, we will likely hire someone who is already competent in the
use of free software - but I agree with Quim that this should not be a
requirement (obviously (at least to me), *using* free software will be
part of the job, where possible).

Cheers,
Dave.

--