Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

*shrug*

Online banking is a new feature for this bank.  We told them we were
planning on switching banks if they didn't support Firefox or other
browsers, and they said that they would look into it.  I wouldn't expect
them to support it overnight, and given the expense of switching banks,
I wouldn't want to switch immediately.  I don't know what a 'reasonable
time' is for this, but we are probably just approaching it.

Additionally, if you recall, the original purpose of this thread was to
help find an administrator for the GNOME Foundation.  I would expect the
new admin to switch banks if we can't use Firefox or epiphany, but we're
not exactly operating on all cylinders right now.

Thanks,
-Jonathan