Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

Hi,

Richard Stallman wrote:
>     In reality, we will likely hire someone who is already competent in the
>     use of free software - but I agree with Quim that this should not be a
>     requirement (obviously (at least to me), *using* free software will be
>     part of the job, where possible).
>
> I think the Foundation should absolutely insist on using only free
> software.  That way it will lead by example.

As Jonathan pointed out, our bank has a website which does some rather
evil platform detection, and refuses to run on anything other than IE.
So we are obliged to have a Windows instance installed, or we can not
use this bank's online services. We have made our issue known, and are
investigating changing banks.

Cheers,
Dave.

--