Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

However, another approach is worth thinking about.  What is the
obstacle to programming a free browser so that it pretends to be IE?
That would be the really desirable solution.
I faced a similar issue with a Mexican bank that only supported
Explorer. I downloaded the great User Agent Switcher extension for
Firefox so I can use the site. Maybe that can also help for this
specific bank.

ariel