Re: Changing the name of GUADEC
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Quim Gil <qgil interactors coop>
- Cc: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>, Guadec planning mailing list <guadec-planning gnome org>, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus linuxrising org>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Changing the name of GUADEC
- Date: 07 Sep 2005 01:14:54 -0400
Quim Gil <qgil interactors coop> writes:
> The only conflict I see is the "E" of "European". I would solve the
> conflict by forgetting the meaning of the acronym, moving to "Guadec"
> and explaining somewhere the ethimology of the word, for minorities'
"Gnome Users And Developers _Everywhere_ Conference"
In the past to avoid this issue.
] [Thread Prev