Re: Reducing the board size
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster Sun COM>
- Cc: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Reducing the board size
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:46:07 -0400
On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 11:58:10PM +1300, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Uh, didn't we stand up in front of the members at a GUADEC conference
> and explain that we wanted to shrink the board down from 11 to 7? I
> definitely remember that, and most of the people who were up on stage
> were in agreement from what I remember.
I remember disagreeing strongly !
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat http://redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev