Re: Vote NO on referendum to reduce board members

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, October 25, 2005 15:14, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>> > i guess that you can do it now.
>>
>> Actually, no you can't.  Perhaps there are those who know how much
>> each board member has done but quite honestly, I have no clue.  And
>
>   Make sure you read the minutes of board meetings and the associated
> ACTION items. If you don't read them, then I really wasted my time :-(
> You can find all of them in the foundation-announces archives, easy to
> spot those are nearly the only messages on that list.

The minutes are really useful. However, as Elijah pointed out, it's hard
to remember everything at the end of the year.

Could the board make a summary of what it worked on this year? I'm sure
this would be useful to have such a document before the elections.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.