Re: Vote NO on referendum to reduce board members

    Actually, no you can't.  Perhaps there are those who know how much
    each board member has done but quite honestly, I have no clue.  And
    short of manually pinging all of them and trying to extract the
    information from them not only about themselves but the others on the
    board (which I suspect would be a fairly time consuming task), I don't
    really have any clue how I would find out.  And if I don't know, you
    can bet there are a ton of other people out there who don't either.

Changing the number of board members would not automatically change
this.  If what people want is to see which board members are doing
work, perhaps what is needed is a better way to help members see that.

Concatenating all the minutes into one file would make it possible to
run M-x occur on a given board member's name, and get a quick glance
of how much (and what) that person has done.  If you only did this
regarding the people you were considering voting for, would that
make it easy enough?