Re: Vote NO on referendum to reduce board members

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 02:23:40PM -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 10/24/05, Fernando San Martín Woerner <snmartin galilea cl> wrote:
> > > With less members they will be forced to step down. That is my
> > > intention. After each year I want to see what each board member has
> > > accomplished.
> >
> > i guess that you can do it now.
>
> Actually, no you can't.  Perhaps there are those who know how much
> each board member has done but quite honestly, I have no clue.  And

  Make sure you read the minutes of board meetings and the associated
ACTION items. If you don't read them, then I really wasted my time :-(
You can find all of them in the foundation-announces archives, easy to
spot those are nearly the only messages on that list.

Daniel