Re: Licensing and copyright

I don't believe that any part of GNOME is currently an FSF copyrighted
package.  However, would the FSF be interested in receiving copyrights
in parts of GNOME by authors interested in making these assignments?  In
practice, I don't think that this would happen very often.  If not,
would if be worthwhile for the GNOME Foundation to fill this role?