Re: Licensing and copyright
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: Rob Adams <readams readams net>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Licensing and copyright
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:23:31 +0000
On Gwe, 2004-02-20 at 17:44, Rob Adams wrote:
> Actually American copyright law is probably the strongest in the world
> in terms of protecting rights of copyright holders.
Its slow, its expensive and you get to pay your costs even if you win.
I think most developers are familiar with their options and make what
they consider to be their own rational decision about contribution and
ownership, or in many cases their employer does.
] [Thread Prev