Re: BSD license vs. Evolution assigment (was Re: Copyright assignment)

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 01:05, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 15:59 -0700, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Andreas J. Guelzow">
> > >
> > > Some developers may not want to have their code included under some other
> > > license. This is exactly the reason why they (the developer) would choose
> > > the GPL over some other free license.
> >
> > That's fine, they may choose to not sign the copyright agreement. There is
> > noting wrong with that.
>
> So nice, a GF board member defending that the community is divided.

That has nothing to do with a community being divided.  People are free
to sign or not sign the agreement.  It's about as divisive as the
division between the group of people running the weather applet and the
other group that doesn't.

Thomas

I'm gonna turn on you before you turn on me