Re: BSD license vs. Evolution assigment (was Re: Copyright assignment)

<quote who="Andreas J. Guelzow">

> > What, precisely, is wrong with that?
>
> Some developers may not want to have their code included under some other
> license. This is exactly the reason why they (the developer) would choose
> the GPL over some other free license.

That's fine, they may choose to not sign the copyright agreement. There is
noting wrong with that.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall