Re: About the future of X (Windows)

On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 00:19, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> If you or others know him well, and trust him, then rush to his defense.
> Clear the air.  As an outsider, all I see is controversy, and its hard
> to tell who is right and who is wrong.

I have great respect for Keith, and also for Dave. This isn't about
someone wanting to do the wrong thing, this is about two fundamentally
different viewpoints by people both of whom *think* they are doing the
right thing.

Alan
--
  "Jes, sorry you have the social capacity of a porcupine"
                                -- Matthew Wilcox