Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: "David C. Mason" <dcm redhat com>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]
- Date: 03 Aug 2000 22:21:48 -0700
Havoc Pennington <email@example.com> writes:
> Maciej Stachowiak <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > unless the board gets to approve each company on an individual
> > basis.
> Fee aside, I do think the board needs to do this, though I'm sure
> we want them to approve companies in almost all cases.
You're right, the board should have veto powers here. I hope they
would rubber-stamp most requests to join that are not really
suspicious for some reason.
] [Thread Prev