Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

Chris DiBona <chris@valinux.com> writes:

> No, I'll handle all press and such concerning VA's connection with the
> Gnome foundation.

Does that mean you don't want VA listed in the overall joint press
release, or you don't want to have a quote in the joint press release,
or you don't want to participate in the press conference? These are
the kinds of things we are trying to coordinate on the list. It's OK
for VA to put out a separate press release as well.

 - Maciej