Re: [fdn-ann] GNOME MEDIA ADVISORY FOR REVIEW

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I just don't want the press to laugh at us if we exagerrate too
> much. I am also concerned about derailing our PR plan at this late a
> juncture. People have been working on our press strategy for weeks now.

We need to have a decent draft press release at the end of the day tomorrow
based upon which people can get corporate approvals. Otherwise, we're going
to be in trouble.  We're already putting a lot of strain on the people on
this list who are part of larger companies that have more formal approval
processes for these types of announcements.

So I think Greg, Miguel, myself and others need to be available tomorrow to
work on the press release so that, at the end of the day, we can send
something to everyone and feel comfortable that we're not going to have a
total rewrite.

bd