Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

On 10-12-11 04:35 PM, Tim Howard wrote:
Right as I was about to submit the patch I noticed the files are being
marked as possibly corrupt but sidecar files are not being created for
them. I don't see how my fix (literally 2 lines) could have impacted
this but it has me concerned. Can you verify whether sidecar files are
created for those pictures when you imported them (the latest 3 attached
to the bug)?

Well, you don't seem to have committed the patch, and I can't import the photos without that patch...

I normally don't use the XMP sidecar feature; should files get created alongside each image?

--Pat