Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?
- From: Tim Howard <timothy howard gmail com>
- To: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:13:22 -0500
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
I updated the bug with some new images that are problematic.
I just tried importing them and it seems to be taking forever so I will be able to do some debugging with those (how's that for service?). I also found a CR2 image on the internet that causes a crash so that will be something I can fix.
] [Thread Prev