Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?
- From: Tim Howard <timothy howard gmail com>
- To: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:35:19 -0500
On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Tim Howard <timothy howard gmail com>
I'll try to get a patch together that I can live with in a couple of hours and get that submitted. It's only a few lines but I want to review to problem again.
Right as I was about to submit the patch I noticed the files are being marked as possibly corrupt but sidecar files are not being created for them. I don't see how my fix (literally 2 lines) could have impacted this but it has me concerned. Can you verify whether sidecar files are created for those pictures when you imported them (the latest 3 attached to the bug)?
] [Thread Prev