Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Tim Howard <timothy howard gmail com> wrote:

I'll try to get a patch together that I can live with in a couple of hours and get that submitted. It's only a few lines but I want to review to problem again.

Right as I was about to submit the patch I noticed the files are being marked as possibly corrupt but sidecar files are not being created for them. I don't see how my fix (literally 2 lines) could have impacted this but it has me concerned. Can you verify whether sidecar files are created for those pictures when you imported them (the latest 3 attached to the bug)?

Thanks.

Tim