Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

Pat,

You probably saw my comment on the bug but I had no problems importing and viewing the picture you attached to the bug. When you find a picture like this that causes F-Spot to crash, is it reproducible every time with a fresh database (running F-spot with basedir/photodir parameters using some clean location)?

Thanks,

Tim