Re: Wonderful. Also a couple of sugestions

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 19:44 -0500, Tyler Longren wrote:
> When I double click the empty thumbnails, the image is shown by
> itself.  It's a very scaled down version of the image.  After I double
> click a blank thumbnail in the "Browse" tab, it takes me to "Edit
> Image" tab where the scaled down version of the image is displayed.  I
> just recompiled gtk-sharp 1.0.8 and f-spot 0.0.13.  Totally removed
> ~/.gnome2/f-spot and I still get the output to the terminal when
> importing images and no thumbnails:
> "Error loading image /home/tyler/Desktop/My Pictures/20050326/p1220010.jpg"

Something very strange is going on.  Is there an example image you can
send me so I can see if it has something to d with the image itself?

> Should I file a bug report under the f-spot module on the GNome Bugzilla?

Yeah if you don't mind.  Bugs are a good way to make sure I don't forget
about something and lets other people search for specific problems.

--Larry