Re: Wonderful. Also a couple of sugestions

Interesting.  I upgraded my mono install to 1.1.7 today also.
Recompiled F-Spot 0.0.13, and I still have no thumbnails.  I figured
that could possibly fix the problem.  Guess not.  I haven't been able
to go home to test it yet.

Anyone know what could be going on with those blank thumbnails?