Wonderful. Also a couple of sugestions

Hi!
I would like to say that I downloaded F-Spot 0.012 and it didn't work at all (it didn't display image thumbnails, and when going fullscreen it crashed :) Anyway, I updated Mono to the latest version, downloaded F-Spot 0.013, recompiled and everything is working fine! (apart from the known stuff listed in the TODO :) The program is wonderful, I love it!
I would just like to point out a couple of suggestions:
- When in full-screen mode, there should be a key to advance in the gallery and another one to go backwards (something like left/right keys), it'd be nice if the program did that in edit mode too...
- It definitely must read my thoughts so i can arrange my photos faster/easier.
Well, it's just that i ran out of ideas this soon :)
Anyway, I just wanted to say great job!

Cheers
Bita