Re: Wonderful. Also a couple of sugestions

When I double click the empty thumbnails, the image is shown by
itself.  It's a very scaled down version of the image.  After I double
click a blank thumbnail in the "Browse" tab, it takes me to "Edit
Image" tab where the scaled down version of the image is displayed.  I
just recompiled gtk-sharp 1.0.8 and f-spot 0.0.13.  Totally removed
~/.gnome2/f-spot and I still get the output to the terminal when
importing images and no thumbnails:
"Error loading image /home/tyler/Desktop/My Pictures/20050326/p1220010.jpg"

Should I file a bug report under the f-spot module on the GNome Bugzilla?

Thanks Larry!
Tyler