Re: Wonderful. Also a couple of sugestions

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 18:50 -0500, Tyler Longren wrote:
> Interesting.  I upgraded my mono install to 1.1.7 today also.
> Recompiled F-Spot 0.0.13, and I still have no thumbnails.  I figured
> that could possibly fix the problem.  Guess not.  I haven't been able
> to go home to test it yet.
>
> Anyone know what could be going on with those blank thumbnails?

I'm not sure what is going on with the thumbnails, they should be
working fine.  I can't help suspect that it relates to some missing
dependency.  Is there anything output to the console when you import?

I'm sorry I missed your earlier mail, it got lost in a bunch of list
admin mail.

> On 5/18/05, Joseba Garc�Etxebarria <josebagar gmail com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >  I would like to say that I downloaded F-Spot 0.012 and it didn't work at
> > all (it didn't display image thumbnails, and when going fullscreen it
> > crashed :) Anyway, I updated Mono to the latest version, downloaded F-Spot
> > 0.013, recompiled and everything is working fine! (apart from the known
> > stuff listed in the TODO :) The program is wonderful, I love it!
> >  I would just like to point out a couple of suggestions:
> >  - When in full-screen mode, there should be a key to advance in the gallery
> > and another one to go backwards (something like left/right keys), it'd be
> > nice if the program did that in edit mode too..

PgUp/PgDn

> .
> >  - It definitely must read my thoughts so i can arrange my photos
> > faster/easier.

Heh

> >  Well, it's just that i ran out of ideas this soon :)
> >  Anyway, I just wanted to say great job!

Thanks

--Larry