Re: Wonderful. Also a couple of sugestions

Ok that error means it is having trouble loading the image at all, very
odd but I have a guess.  gtk-sharp had and incompatible api change that
slipped in at one point, could you rebuild gtk-sharp-1.0.x and f-spot
and see if that fixes it up?

With that in mind what happens when you double click on one of the empty
thumbnails?  Does that write out anything to console?

--Larry