Re: Wonderful. Also a couple of sugestions

Larry,

Thanks for the comment on my blog.  :)

Yes, there is output on the terminal when importing pics.
"Error loading image /home/tyler/Desktop/My Pictures/20050408/p3270001.jpg"

Those are jpg images straight off my camera, stored in the My Pictures
folder on my desktop.  I'm running Slackware 10.1 w/ kernel 2.6.11.9.
I have all the required dependencies listed on the f-spot home page,
as far as I could tell anyway.

But the error that's being shown on the terminal almost makes me think
it's a dependency thing too.

Sorry I kept this so short, I'm @ home for lunch right now.  I'll be
able to elaborate more on this if need be later this evening.

Thank you!
Tyler