Re: Suggestions about export

Il giorno ven, 20/05/2005 alle 02.42 +0200, Stian Jordet ha scritto:
> F-spot is working incredibly well these days :) I have two suggestions
> regarding export. The Original export would really benefit from having
> f-spot include the exif data in the resized pictures.

I'll take a look at it if I can find some free time, because I started a
new job in the last months (since i've written the original export
module) and I couldn't work on it.
I'm also having some trouble because I've moved to a new town (i live in
Florence now) and I don't yet have an internet connection at home.

Cheers
--
Gervystar - Alessandro Gervaso - gervystar gervystar net
Home page: http://www.gervystar.net/ - ICQ: 30482347