Re: Alternative UI for changing time and timezone

Hi,

I have now written yet another proposal for an Edit Time dialog in
f-spot. I have introduced tabs to clearly separate the three main
types of adjustments: "Relative Adjustment", "Absolute Adjustment",
and "Timezone Conversion". I have also tried very hard to provide the
user with as much feedback as possible about what changes the dialog
will perform.

You can read my proposal and see the pretty pictures at

http://www.holmlund.se/f-spot/time-edit-proposal2.html

Comments are welcome,

/Mattias