Alternative UI for changing time and timezone

Hi,

I have written a proposal for how f-spot can allow a user to adjust
the times and dates for his images and allow f-spot to keep track of
the correct timezone for images. The proposal includes a mockup dialog
and a description of how to update several images at once.

You can read the proposal at

http://www.holmlund.se/f-spot/time-edit-proposal.html

I'm not volunteering to implement this myself yet, I have to get up to
speed on C# and finish my other patch first...

/Mattias