Re: Alternative UI for changing time and timezone

Good Job Mattias

And I totally agree, we need a TimeZone info for each picture.

Some extra thoughts:

1) If the photo has GPS data in it, the timezone should be determined from
this information (I seem to remember a TR on this)
2) When you import photos (from Camera or from disk), one question should
be from which country/timezone. In this way we get the proper data
directly.
(3 At the same time we should also fill in Copyright, License and other
general information)

/Bengt