Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Sat, 2022-10-22 at 19:14 +0200, Torsten Krah wrote:
The problem is we do only have a few days left to discuss that

Hi,

in 2021 a member of the Ubuntu community started to run an off-topic
mailing list. It has got very low traffic, the list archive only
contains January 2021, February 2021, May 2021, July 2021 and September
2021 ;), since just a few people started using it for off-topic
discussions.

Discourse is already an off-topic discussion on the Ubuntu users mailing
list, see
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2022-October/308598.html
.

I suspect that we can stay in contact via
https://lists.sonic.net/mailman/listinfo/itsbuntoff .

We need to ask
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2021-January/303099.html
, I add rikona by Cc.

I'm already subscribed.

Still open: https://support.riseup.net/en/ticket/3227QJ76OfCW7Ci7

I suspect that https://freeshell.de/about/ can't be used for this
purpose. I've got an account, but still need to read. However, if we
take some time and stay in contact, we probably will find a solution.
End of October isn't the end of the world.

We already had an offer or two offers by members of this mailing list,
we should keep this/those offers in mind, too.

Regards,
Ralf