Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designedto go?

On Thu, 2022-11-10 at 07:55 +0800, Mike wrote:
Mr. Biggs, do you enjoy being difficult?

I made it clear that I did not see Milan's comments.

Allow me to say that time invested in this group by you is not confer
a privilege to the right to be unpleasant or aggressive.

Mike, I cannot spot anything "aggressive" in Pete's previous messages.

Please see and follow https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/CodeOfConduct
if you would like to be active here and refrain from personal attacks.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net