Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designedto go?

Mr. Biggs, do you enjoy being difficult?

I made it clear that I did not see Milan's comments.

Allow me to say that time invested in this group by you is not confer a privilege to the right to be
unpleasant or aggressive.

Further the logs do not show what you say. As a matter of fact, as soon as I disabled the i915 Intel card and
booted with the Nvidia card alone that and all  error messages in the syslog disappeared, even though the
code was still not working. That includes the part about the columns which never showed up after the other
video adapter was not loaded.

I am running evolution now. And it is working. I will leave it as it is.

You might like flatpak. That is your preference. I do not.

We all, it seems, have been at IT in various ways a long time. There was a time my email address had a # in
it and not a @. (You do remember that old VAX format, maybe?) My first POC was with the Internic, long before
there was an ICANN and the RIRs. That we haven't crossed paths before I will always consider a blessing.

I am done with this matter. The issue is resolved.