Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designedto go?

[Parenthetically, the listserv is set up incorrectly. I ran listservs,
some twenty something years ago, and the settings on return mail are
backwards.]

And I ran mailing lists for many years as well and this is exactly how
it should be. Not everyone here are younguns who don't remember pre-web
days, there's plenty of retired people with decades of experience of
working in IT here.

It's all moot anyway.  This mailing list has, what, a week of life left
in it.

[and in a homage to days long gone - and the loss of my normal sig
file]

I was going to make some snarky comment about your 70+ line / 4500+
character signature, but, TBH, there's not much point.

P.