-----Mensaje original-----
De: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Responder a: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
Asunto: Re: [Evolution] GMail & OAuth?
Fecha: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:56:59 +0100

On Sun, 2022-03-06 at 11:34 -0800, Van Snyder wrote:
"The name :1.2237 was not provided by any .service files."

	Hi,
that means certain D-Bus service stopped, maybe crashed.

Trying to open the inbox puts up a window that has a URL in it.
Touching the window, or any keystroke, including the "Print Screen"
key, makes that window go blank

I guess, and only guess, the WebKitGTK is somehow malfunctioning for
you. Maybe if you run Evolution from a terminal, it'll be shown there.
Your 3.38 is very old, I do not recall precisely, but it's possible
there were some issues on either side. I'd still suggest to update the
Evolution (and evolution-data-server) to a newer version.

If your distro doesn't provide any newer version, then update to the
latest stable version provided by the Flathub.org. It has its
downsides, but you get the latest code at least.
	Bye,
	Milan