Re: [Evolution] GMail & OAuth?

On Fri, 2022-03-04 at 16:47 +0000, Mark Stanton wrote:
Presumably everyone with a GMail account has just received a message
from Google that appears to say from May this year the only access to
GMail will be via OAth.

I see Evolution can do OAth, but the only documentation I can find is
about Exchange.

How do I set Evolution up for GMail? I see I can change the
authentication type to OAth. is that all that's required?

You can either provision the account using Gnome Online Accounts or
when you create the account in Evolution and give it a gmail.com
address it will set all the correct parameters.

P.