Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

On Thu, 2022-06-30 at 00:39 +0200, Jarosław Rafa wrote:
How did you create that account?

I relaunched Evolution (after cleaning  out the file in Local)got the
message I posted and was done. None of those choices you stated were
even an option, or even appeared. Maybe it's because I still had gmail
as an account? IDK.
I'm interest in knowing if you had local mail before the migration
would it migrate automatically or did I just find the problem?