Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

W dniu śro, 29.06.2022 o godzinie 17∶16 -0500, użytkownik Tim McConnell
via evolution-list napisał:
On Thu, 2022-06-30 at 00:03 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
So you again created "local_mbox" account as "Local delivery"
(mbox) and not spool?

I was never given a choice. It's what it defaulted to. That is what
was created.

How did you create that account? When I click an option to add a new
mail account from menu, on the first screen it asks to enter account
name and email address, and then on the next screen it asks for the
account type. The type defaults to IMAP (and it expects you to enter
IMAP server details), but you can select any of the available types
from the list. I will send you directly the screen in my language
(sorry) - it's too big to get through the list.

The five last types are: Local delivery (mbox), MH format message
directory, Maildir format message directory, mbox mail directory
(spooldir), mbox mail file (spool).

My Evolution is 3.36.5-0ubuntu1, but I can't believe that in newer
version this choice has been removed.

Anyway, we will see how your Evolution will behave with freshly
initialized mail storage - will the problem repeat or not...
--
Pozdrowienia,
   Jaroslaw Rafa