Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 22:35 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Your previous setting was mbox, ie. "Local delivery". You can keep
that, or
you can set it to spool, ie. direct use of the system mbox. It's your
choice. You can try which one will work better for you.
I'll try the spool setting, however; the intention of me following
these steps is to remove any doubt that it's my settings for local
mail. Which one will do that?
As I stated in an earlier reply I installed DevHelp's GUI and Epiphany
and neither of those launch and if I try to launch them via terminal it
tells me the connection timed out.

-Tim