Re: [Evolution] Unsubscribed folders reappear

On Mon, 2021-09-13 at 09:33 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

        Hi,
I suppose it's an IMAP account. Try Edit->Preferences->Mail
Accounts-

<the account>->Edit->Receiving Options->Show only subscribed
folders
option.

I’m having the same issue, but folders keep re-appearing even after
enabling that option (Evolution 3.40.4). Could there be another
option
interfering with that one?

I suspect it's some oddity with Gmail.

Well in my case it’s not a Gmail account, it’s DavMail’s imap server. I
manually unsubscribed from the folders I was not interested in and they
re-appeared a few hours later.